- Understand and effectively communicate program requirements and campus policies and procedures.
- Listen to and respect student academic concerns.
- Provide direction and guidance in developing realistic academic goals.
- Make recommendations for class registration and student academic plans.
- Work with students to assess academic performance.
- Provide students with information about educational opportunities.
- Refer students to appropriate campus resources.
- Motivate students to take responsibility for their own academic, personal, and career goals.
- Actively monitor and track student academic progress.
- Maintain confidentiality and adhere to FERPA regulations.
Old Main Building, Second Floor
Monday – Friday | 9 AM – 5 PM
Prisca Bermúdez, Manager, Academic Advising
Advises Students: M – Z