Please contact the Financial Aid Office with any questions or concerns regarding Family Federal Educational Subsidized, Unsubsidized, or Parent PLUS Loans. If the financial aid staff is unable to resolve a student’s questions or concerns, it will be brought to the attention of the director of financial aid.
The Department of Education’s FSA Ombudsman is available if a student is unable to resolve a student loan issue and the above options have been exhausted. An ombudsman resolves disputes from a neutral, independent viewpoint. The FSA Ombudsman will informally research a borrower problem and suggest resolutions.
Students may contact their office by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Online assistance: https://www.ombudsman.ed.gov
- Toll-free telephone: 1-877-557-2575
- Fax: 1-606-396-4821
- Mail: FSA Ombudsman Group, PO Box 1843 Monticello, KY 42633
National Student Loan Data System Information for Students (NSLDS)
Students may access their federal loan information at the NSLDS student access website https://www.nslds.ed.gov by providing the following information:
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- FSA ID (used to complete the FAFSA on the web)
- The first two letters of the student’s last name