Our curriculum provides design students with a wide range of skills they need to create eye-catching and innovative design portfolios. Our programs focus on sustainable measures, interdisciplinary practices, and socially responsible design theories.
NewSchool offers a variety of undergraduate design degree programs. Explore our design degrees below:
Click here to read a letter from the Dean of the School of Design at NewSchool, Elena Pacenti.
The School of Design Advisory Board includes leading professionals from the design community who provide advice and counsel to the administration and faculty on employment trends, market conditions, professional practice, curriculum opportunities, and other critical information to advance the school’s mission. Advisory Board Members include:
- Paul Basile | Principal, BASILE STUDIO
- Viveca Bissonnette | Founder/Principal at Hollander Design Group
- Stefano Guissani | CEO, LISSONI NEW YORK
- Marco Susani | Principal, Co-Founder Koz Susani Design, Chicago USA, and Milan Italy
- Elif Tinney | Design Director & Studio Director, GENSLER, SAN DIEGO
- Jules Wilson | Principal, JULES WILSON DESIGN STUDIO