1. Choose a term. NewSchool has multiple start dates during the year depending on the academic program. Please contact your Enrollment Specialist for specific information about your program.
2. Complete the online application.
4. Request your transcripts.
- Applicants must have completed at least one semester of full-time, post-secondary level education to be considered a transfer student.
- Applicants must submit transcripts from all the institutions previously attended and transcripts should also indicate any
courseworkcurrently in progress.
- Official transcripts will be required prior to enrollment.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 is required in all prior college work. If your GPA does not meet the requirement, contact your Enrollment Specialist to discuss appeals options.
5. Submit your portfolio*. A portfolio review is required for all students seeking advanced placement. Portfolios are a compilation of the student’s art and design work. The portfolio will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee, whose decision is final. To view program-specific portfolio requirements, click here.
*The portfolio requirement does not apply to students in construction management programs.
- What are your career goals and how can NewSchool help you achieve them?
- Why do you feel you would be a good candidate for the program?
- How have your experiences shaped you academically, professionally, and personally?
- Give an example of how your experiences have prepared you for the mission, vision, and values of NewSchool.
7. Meet us in person — attend our next Open House!
Have questions? Contact an Enrollment Specialist.