Ready to apply to NewSchool? Here are the steps to begin your journey.
1. Choose a term. NewSchool has multiple start dates during the year depending on the academic program. Please contact your Enrollment Specialist for specific information about your program.
Application Deadlines for the Fall 2018 Quarter:
- Fall Quarter starts on October 1, 2018
- Priority Application Deadline: January 30, 2018
- Early Registration Deadline: June 29, 2018. Register for Fall 2018 by June 29 to qualify for a $500 Early Registration Scholarship.
2. Review NewSchool’s admissions requirements. Some programs also require applicants to submit a portfolio — click here for more information on portfolio submissions.
- First-Time Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Graduate Admissions Requirements
- Transfer Student Admissions Requirements
- International Student Admissions Requirements
3. Complete the online application.
5. Write your Statement of Purpose. Click here for Statement of Purpose prompts.
6. Meet us in person — attend our next Open House!
Have questions? Contact an Enrollment Specialist.