Ready to apply to NewSchool? Here are the steps to begin your journey.
1. Choose a term. NewSchool has multiple start dates during the year depending on the academic program. See sections below for specific deadlines for each term.
2. Review NewSchool’s admissions requirements. Some programs also require applicants to submit a portfolio — click here for more information on portfolio submissions.
- First-Time Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- Graduate Admissions Requirements
- Transfer Student Admissions Requirements
- International Student Admissions Requirements
3. Complete the online application.
5. Write your Statement of Purpose. Click here for Statement of Purpose prompts.
6. Talk with your Admissions Specialist.
Fall Quarter starts on September 28, 2020.
- Early Application Deadline: Apply by February 14, 2020 to be eligible for a $1,000 scholarship. Click here to learn more.
- Portfolio Deadline: May 15, 2020. Click here to view portfolio requirements.
- Early Enrollment Deadline: Submit your enrollment deposit by June 15, 2020 to be eligible for a $500 scholarship.
Contact your Enrollment Specialist for specific deadline information.