New and Current Students
Up to $10,000 for Continuing Students
Up to $7,500 for New Students
May re-apply in future years for additional awards
Deadlines for Continuing Students
- Fall 2021: Friday, September 10, 2021
- Winter 2022: Friday, December 17, 2021
- Spring 2022: Friday, March 25, 2022
New students must apply at least one week prior to their start date.
Scholarship applications must be submitted by no later than 4 PM on the deadline date.
- Undergraduate GPA: 2.5
- Graduate GPA: 3.0
- Domestic students must complete FAFSA with an expected family contribution number (EFC) below 10,000
- Students selected for verification will need to submit all required verification documents prior to applying for the Opportunity Award
- Must be enrolled full-time
All scholarships and institutional awards are based on availability and subject to change.