Transcript requests must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar. Transcript request forms require a copy of the student’s wet signature. At this time, NewSchool does not accept digital signatures. A $10 fee is payable to NewSchool through the Bursar’s Office. Payments may be made using cash, check, or a major credit card.
Please email your completed request form to the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com or by mail to:
Office of the Registrar
ATTN: Transcript Request
1249 F Street
San Diego, CA 92101
NewSchool does not release official or unofficial transcripts if a student has a financial obligation to the institution. However, transcripts may be released if the student has other types holds on their account.
Students are able to obtain an unofficial copy of their transcripts from their student portal. The Office of the Registrar does not release unofficial transcripts.
Click here to view Registrar FAQs.
Catalog and Calendar
- Authorization to Release Student Information
- Clearance Form
- Course Section Change Request
- Declaration of Concentration
- Declaration of Minor or Certificate
- Demographic Information Change Request
- Duplicate Diploma Request Form
- Educational Record Request Form
- Emergency Contact Form
- Enrollment Verification Request
- FERPA Non-Disclosure Request Form
- Incomplete Grade Request Form
- Late Course Addition Request
- Late Withdrawal Request Form
- Name Change Request Form
- NewSchool Study Abroad Packet
- Permission to Walk
- Petition for Course Challenge Form
- Petition for Directed Independent Study Form
- Petition to Graduate
- Program Change Request Form
- Re-Instatement Request Form
- Registration Exception Request Form
- SEVIS Transfer Form
- Student Grievance Form
- Substitution Request Form
- Transcript Request Form
- Tuition/Fee Waiver Form
- Waiver of Noncredit Portfolio Course Requirements
- Waiver Request Form
- Withdrawal Form
Monday – Friday | 9 AM – 5 PM
Allen Mutchler, Registrar
firstname.lastname@example.org | (619) 684-8827
Office Location: M-301 Old Main Building
The mission of the Registrar’s Office is to maintain accurate student records in a secure environment within federal and state regulations, to promote critical thinking in students by helping them plan for their academic futures at NewSchool and by teaching them to prepare for success in all aspects of their academic career. It will also foster a professional environment that will help students better communicate with others in the workplace, and advance ethical behavior in the student body by holding them to institutional policies while assisting them as they find socially responsible solutions to their problems.
The Registrar’s Office will support NewSchool’s Mission Statement by promoting student learning through the accurate maintenance of student academic records. The office will support initiatives that foster critical thinking in students regarding self-registration and planning for success with their programs of study. It will promote ethical behaviors for students who are accessing their student records. Additionally, the office will advance professional practice by engaging students in mutually respectful behaviors at all times.