Active Duty, Reserves, and Veterans of the U.S. Air Force, Army, Navy, Marines and Coast Guard as well as their Spouses
15% Tuition Reduction
NewSchool honors the following education benefits for active-duty service members, reservists, veterans of the armed forces, spouses and their dependents:
- The Montgomery GI Bill® (MGIB) reimburses tuition costs through an educational assistance allowance.
- The Post-9/11 GI Bill applies direct funds to cover a portion of costs for tuition, fees, and books.
- Active Military Tuition Assistance gives a portion of funds to cover costs of tuition and fees. This program is sponsored by the specific branch of the military you serve.
- The Tuition Assistance Top-Up Program provides supplemental funds for tuition costs that are not covered under the Tuition Assistance program.
- The VA Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Program offers benefits to veterans with service-connected disabilities.
- The Dependents Educational Assistance Program (DEA) offers benefits to dependents of service members who are permanently disabled due to a service-related condition or who died while on active duty.
- The Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP) provides benefits to members of the Reserve called to active duty in response to a war or natural disaster.
*Program eligibility is determined by the U.S. military in accordance with program provisions.
**Only one tuition-reduction benefit may be applied to tuition at a time. For more detailed information regarding benefit programs please contact the Financial Aid Office or visit www.gibill.va.gov
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
All scholarships and institutional awards are based on availability and subject to change.