Our online construction management degree’s curriculum focuses on sustainable construction design, practice-oriented learning, and professional ethics. Students learn how the legal, economic, and social relationships between the architect, building trades, and regulatory agencies affect the construction industry and how to apply globally sensitive and eco-friendly perspectives to their work. Along with basic instruction around all segments of the construction industry, we give every student the general education they need to be construction professionals and prepare them for the industry’s current and future challenges through a foundation in science, architecture, and business management. Our goal is to equip all construction management students with the proper skill set to tackle almost any construction project.
Our online construction management program can be completed in as little as 12 months* from anywhere in the world, allowing both domestic and international students to continue working while earning their graduate certificates. A great benefit of distance learning is that our online students can choose a schedule that works for them, completing classes at a full-time or part-time rate. Above all, getting a master’s in construction management online provides each student the fundamentals of construction science, engineering management, and business administration right from the comfort of their own home.
*Note: Completion of this degree in one year is dependent upon individual progress within the graduate degree program, including the number of construction management courses taken per quarter.
- Participate Weekly in Online Classes
- Network with Students, Faculty, and Alumni from Around the World
- Choose a Part-Time or Full-Time Schedule
- Complete Degree Requirements in As Little As 12 Months*
*Note: Completion of this degree in one year is dependent upon individual progress within the degree program, including the number of construction management courses taken per quarter.
- Program Length: 1 year or more
- Online College Program
- Program Outline
- Program Learning Outcomes
Our Master of Construction Management degree program can prepare you for the following careers:
- Construction Manager – Their role is to supervise and coordinate many projects, including the building of all types of industrial, commercial, and residential structures, schools, roads, hospitals, and more. Construction managers will oversee specialized contractors and other personnel.
- Project Manager – The construction project management team will plan and coordinate all parts of the construction operation, including working with architects, engineers, hiring contractors, and more.
- Estimator – Also known as a Cost Planner, they work out the costs to supply a building or services to a client.
- BIM Specialist
- LEED Specialist