Students qualify for graduation once the following requirements are met:
- Achieve a 2.0 cumulative GPA as an undergraduate student.
- Achieve a 3.0 cumulative GPA as a graduate student.
- Meet individual program requirements, including major GPA (if applicable).
- Fulfill residency requirements outlined for their degree.
- Successfully complete the program pertaining to their degree.
- Complete a thesis or graduation project (if applicable).
- Successfully complete the noncredit portfolio course requirement.
- Submit Petition to Graduate to the Registrar’s Office by the applicable deadline.
The degree conferral date will reflect the date all the above degree requirements are met. However, release of transcripts, diplomas, and verifications for degrees awarded are contingent upon successful completion of the following requirements:
- Meet financial obligations to the school including payment of the graduation fee.
- Receive clearance from the librarian.
- Receive clearance from the Financial Aid Office (if applicable).
- Receive clearance from the Career Services Office.
Petition to Graduate Deadlines Winter 2017 – Summer 2017
Winter Quarter – February 27, 2017
Spring Quarter – April 14, 2017
Summer Quarter – August 21, 2017
Clearance Form Deadlines Winter 2017 – Summer 2017
Winter Quarter – March 17, 2017
Spring Quarter – June 16, 2017
Summer Quarter – September 15, 2017