Full-time, continuing students from any degree program.
Scholarship awards are made for varying amounts, generally up to $7,500 with specific amounts depending on the number of recommended applicants and the amount of funds available. Scholarship funds are disbursed quarterly during the academic year.
- Have completed 3 full quarters of attendance at NewSchool
- GPA of 3.5 minimum
- Submit a completed award application
Please complete the application that you can download from the link above, and submit it with the requested materials to:
Architecture Majors: email@example.com
Design Majors: firstname.lastname@example.org
Construction Management Majors: email@example.com
• Fall – Friday, September 10th
• Winter – Friday, December 10th
Scholarship applications must be submitted no later than 4:00pm on the deadline date.
- The applications will be reviewed by the Scholarship Committee and final awards are expected to be made shortly following the due dates.
- Failure to comply with the application requirements, or late filings, will be disqualified from consideration.