General Scholarship Timeline
• Call For Applications is made at the end of Winter Quarter (March) each year
• The deadline to apply is the end of May
• Awards are given at the end of the Spring Quarter (June)
• Students undertake scholarship activities during the Summer Quarter (July – September)
• Scholarship recipients present reports in Winter Quarter (February)
The pillars include:
- Professional Practice
- Human Welfare
- Environmental Empathy
- Community & Industry Engagement
- Data & Technology
To learn more and download the application visit www.newschool-foundation.org/pillarsscholarship.
Comments or questions? Please contact Lucy Campbell – firstname.lastname@example.org.
All scholarships and institutional awards are based on availability and subject to change.