New, Incoming Students
Up to $10,000 per year
May be renewed each year until graduation
- GPA of 2.5 for undergraduate students and 2.7 for graduate students is normally required
- A completed 2021-2022 Dream Act Application with an expected family contribution number (EFC) below 10,000 is required: https://dream.csac.ca.gov
- Submit a completed NewSchool Dream Act Opportunity Award Application
2021-2022 Academic Year Dream Act Opportunity Award Scholarship Application
Please complete the application above and submit it with the requested materials to:
Office of Financial Aid
NewSchool of Architecture & Design
1249 F Street
San Diego, CA 92101
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Students must apply at least 1 week prior to their start date. Award notices are sent approximately 1 week after application is received.
- This scholarship may not be combined with other NewSchool scholarships or discounts except for the Community College Discount for Bachelor of Architecture and Bachelor of Science in Construction Management programs.
- Scholarship funds are disbursed quarterly during the academic year.
- Failure to comply with the application requirements, or late filings, will be disqualified from consideration. Please direct your questions to email@example.com.
- All scholarships and institutional awards are based on availability and subject to change.