The scholarship is available to all newly enrolled, full-time degree-seeking students at NewSchool admitted in the Fall Quarter.
Recipients receive $5,000 towards tuition, awarded in the Fall Quarter of two subsequent academic years.
- Complete the Application Form
- Submit a short video (maximum 3 minutes) OR essay (maximum 2 pages) addressing the following
- Demonstrate how you will contribute to diversity. Diversity is defined as belonging to a historically underrepresented group in higher education. Examples might include
- Race or ethnicity
- Social, economic, or geographic background
- Gender and/ or sexual orientation
- Religious, political, or ideological belief
- Physical ability
- Marital or parental status
- Share your education and career goals and aspirations
- Answer the question: What does diversity bring to the design professions?
To learn more and download the application visit www.newschool-foundation.org/diversity-scholarship.
Comments or questions? Please contact Lucy Campbell – email@example.com.
All scholarships and institutional awards are based on availability and subject to change.