email@example.com | (619) 684-8826
- Master of Public Administration, Walden University
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Illinois
George Welch has played a number of integral roles at NewSchool, including serving as an initial member of NewSchool of Architecture & Design, LLC, as well as previously serving as the Chair of the Construction Management Program, during which he contributed to the development and expansion of the program.
Welch, who worked in the design construction business for more than 35 years before relocating to San Diego, has significant experience in all phases of real estate development, including design, code compliance, construction, ownership, management and sales, and state agency work.
- Associate, American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Member, Construction Management Association of America
- Member, International Code Council
- Member, Kendall College Charitable Trust
- Finance Board Member, St. Paul’s Methodist Church
- Board of Directors, ACE Mentorship