- Ph.D. School Psychology, Kent State University
- Master of Science in Education Counseling, University of Dayton
- Bachelor of Arts in Behavioral Science, State University of New York at Plattsburgh
Denise DeZolt, Ph.D. has over 30 years of experience in higher education, with the last 12 in global quality assurance and accreditation. She is currently Consultant and Owner of DD and Associates Consulting, LLC. DeZolt’s community and professional service activities include participation on college/university and community boards, involvement in professional organizations, coordination of faith formation programs, and service on human participants in research review boards. Her presentations at international, national, state and local professional conferences have been in the areas of global accreditation and quality assurance, higher education in the for-profit sector, and distance education. She was the primary or co-primary investigator on federal, state, local, foundation, and university grants related to serving diverse populations of children and adolescents. Additionally, she worked in private practice for several years focusing on children and families.
DeZolt earned her Ph.D. in School Psychology from Kent State University, her M.S.Ed. in Counseling from the University of Dayton, and her BA in Behavioral Science from SUNY Plattsburgh.
- B Lab Higher Education Standards Working Group (for B Corp Certification standards for higher education institutions) member 2014-2015
- WASC Senior College and University Commission, Evaluator (Current) and Eligibility Review Committee
- Higher Learning Commission, North Central Association, Former Consultant Evaluator/ Peer Reviewer (2007)
- Society for the Study of School Psychology, Evidence-based Interventions Qualitative Research Committee (1999-2002)
- American Psychological Association, Division 35, Adolescent Girls and Film project (2001-2003)