The Center for Academic and Student Success provides programs and services to enhance the learning experience of all students at NewSchool within a welcoming and engaging environment. Throughout the year, The Center offers workshops, tutoring, and a variety of other kinds of support. Its goal is to help make every student successful at NewSchool and beyond. The Center includes peer and faculty tutoring services, Disability Access, the English Language Program, and the International Student Advocacy Office.
Office Location: M-205 Old Main Building
- English Language Program: Tutoring and language-related support for English language learners as well as native speakers.
- International Student Advocacy Office: Support for international students adjusting to life in the United States and help in locating resources.
- English Tutoring: Writing, reading, speaking, and listening.
Office Location: M-204 Old Main Building
- Disability Access: Services for students with documented disabilities to provide ADA accommodations on campus, reduce barriers, and increase accessibility.
Office Location: M-206 Old Main Building
- Writing Tutoring: Tutoring for native and non-native English speakers including essay organization and sentence structure.