The next step is for you to become an active participant in what we hope will be a lifelong relationship! We have many ways for you to get involved:
- Update your contact information
- Share an exciting career update with us
- Volunteer for Alumni Mentorship Program
- Attend an upcoming event
- Become a fan of the NewSchool Facebook page
Gain the most from your membership in the NewSchool Alumni Association by becoming actively involved in as many ways as possible. Opportunities include:
- Helping us find internships and job opportunities for students and recent grads
- Volunteering to be an Alumni Ambassador at Open House, representing your company at one of our career fairs, or assisting with outreach at college fairs or other recruiting events
- Sharing your NewSchool experience with our prospective students
- Refer a prospective student for the Alumni Legacy Scholarship
Email Lisa Ganem to get involved.
Did you know that as an alumnus of NewSchool, you’re eligible for a 25% discount toward earning master’s degree? Continuing your education is an excellent way to advance your career or earn your architecture licensure faster. NewSchool offers master’s degrees in Construction Management and Architecture.
Graduate Construction Management
Our Master of Construction Management program is an excellent way to develop your business management skills and enhance your career in either architecture or construction management. The program can be completed in just 12 months and is completely online making it a convenient option for working professionals. Learn More
We offer a wide range of graduate architecture degrees including our Integrated Path to Architectural Licensure (IPAL). The four-year graduate architecture program is designed to allow students to complete architectural licensure requirements while earning their graduate architecture degree, significantly reducing the time to launch their careers as licensed architects. We also offer tracks in Neuroscience and Healthy Urbanism. Learn More
Apply Now! For more information about our programs and to receive your 25% discount, contact our Enrollment Team via email or call (619) 684-8766.
The Career Services Department offers a multitude of career planning and professional development resources for alumni, including:
- Job Postings
- Career Events: Throughout the year, the Career Services Department hosts a variety of networking events, including career panels, employer information sessions, and on-campus interviews
- Job Search Assistance: Alumni can receive assistance in researching career options, writing their resumes and cover letters, and preparing for interviews
Click here for career tips for today’s job market.
The Alumni Advisory Board is comprised of officers and board members. Each of these members chooses to dedicate their most valuable time on a voluntary basis to keep our alumni connected with NewSchool.
- President: Luis Valdovinos
- Vice Presidents: Amanda Wynne, Jose Ponce
- Treasurer: Lisa Ganem
- Secretary: Amanda Wynne
- Media Coordinator: Jose Ponce
- Delegates: Philip Huotari, Sina Nejad
- Board Member: Michael Robinson, AIA, NCARB
Contact Lisa Ganem to learn more.