Located just one block away from campus, Tenth and G Apartments offer a hip urban residential life opportunity for our students. The modern community features a top floor viewing deck of downtown San Diego, a private movie theater, state-of-the-art fitness facilities, large interior courtyard with fire pit, business tech center, and gated underground parking. It’s conveniently located in the heart of the East Village, within walking distance to public transportation, shopping, beaches, and San Diego’s vibrant nightlife.
Students residing in NewSchool housing units will enjoy fully furnished apartments with utilities and internet included, as well as the added benefit of a Resident Advisor available to assist them. Each furnished apartment has two bedrooms (accommodating four students), two bathrooms, a full kitchen, and a washer and dryer. Gated underground parking is available for an additional fee on a space-available basis.
- Rental Term: Effective in Fall 2021, NewSchool housing units are offered as a 12-month lease, from September 2021 to September 2022.
- Rental Cost: $3,140 per quarter*
- Housing Options: Shared Room
- Building Address: 707 Tenth Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101
- Distance to NewSchool: 0.2 miles / 4-minute walk
*2021-2022 academic year. Fully furnished unit, including utilities and internet.
- Complete the Student Housing Application
- Receive confirmation of housing availability
- Pay the Student Housing Deposit
- Sign a Housing Agreement