New and Current Students
Up to $10,000 for Continuing Students
Up to $7,500 for New Students
May re-apply in future years for additional awards
Deadlines for Continuing Students
- Summer 2019: Friday, June 28, 2019
- Fall 2019: Friday, September 20, 2019
- Winter 2020: Friday, December 20, 2019
- Spring 2020: Friday, March 27, 2020
New students must apply at least one week prior to their start date.
Scholarship applications must be submitted by no later than 4 PM on the deadline date.
- Undergraduate GPA: 2.5
- Continuing Graduate GPA: 3.0; New Graduate Students GPA: 2.7
- Domestic students must complete 2018-2019 FAFSA with an expected family contribution number (EFC) below 10,000
- Students selected for verification will need to submit all required verification documents prior to applying for the Opportunity Award
- May be enrolled full-time or part-time
All scholarships and institutional awards are based on availability and subject to change.