PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Arts in the program, you will be able to:
- Apply a critical and visionary approach to understand design strategies, develop product/market scenarios and identify opportunities for innovation.
- Select and create appropriate research and design methodologies to generate innovative ideas for design and business.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the design skills, tools, system and process in order to distill one solution from multiple possibilities.
- Apply methodologies and lateral thinking to frame emerging user needs and trends, originating from diverse environments, cultures or business areas.
- Communicate design strategies and scenarios effectively both visually and through professional business and marketing presentations.
- Demonstrate professionalism, responsibility and sensibility when taking on leadership of interdisciplinary design teams, projects or processes.
- Naturally include social and sustainable thinking, as ethical practice, at every level of the design and innovation process.
Program Data: Read data about program costs, types of occupations, completion rates, and median loan debt of students who have graduated from this program.