As construction projects grow increasingly complex, so does the demand for specialized management-level personnel. NewSchool of Architecture & Design will help you master Construction with an online Ms. of Construction Management program that prepares you to thrive in this role and excel in various professions revolving around the built environment.
Along with basic instruction around all segments of the construction industry, NewSchool’s online Construction Management program places particular emphasis on developing your skills as a business manager prepared for the construction trade’s current and future challenges. The comprehensive Masters of Construction Management will ready you for real-world success through its online curriculum.
Flexible Format Enables You to Choose your Schedule
The flexibility of our Construction Management online masters degree program allows you to choose the schedule that works best for you and can be completed from the comfort of your home. You can attend part-time or full-time and continue working while you pursue a graduate degree. The degree can be completed in 12 months with a full course load. Construction management instructors and courses focus on the integration of sophisticated construction technology with management, business planning, and professional ethics. You can especially benefit from NewSchool’s strong focus on sustainable design, integrated project delivery, and practice-oriented learning.
Our Master of Construction Management degree program can prepare you for the following careers:
- Construction Manager
- Project Manager
- BIM Specialist
- LEED Specialist
Online Construction Management Degree Program Features
- Part-time and full-time schedules are available to fit your needs. Take one course at a time or finish in as little as one year.*
- Participate in online classes on a weekly basis whenever it’s convenient for you. The flow of online dialogue is preserved so you can follow and contribute to your classmates’ conversation as it unfolds and return to it as a reference.
- You will have the opportunity to network with faculty and classmates from across the United States and around the world.
- Develop the advanced planning, organization, integration, and execution skills needed for today’s commercial construction professional.
- Investigate construction management technologies, innovations, and processes.
- Evaluate the logistics underlying construction projects and devise strategies for managing these complexities.
- Develop the financial, managerial, and cognitive acumen of a construction industry leader.
- Understand how the legal, economic, and social relationships among the architect, the building trades, and the regulatory environment inform construction management.
- Analyze how issues of cost, safety, and design have an impact on implementation.
- Apply globally sensitive and sustainability minded perspectives to construction management knowledge
- Opportunity to join construction site visits in San Diego
- Opportunity to meet with representatives of construction management companies, who are regularly presenting at NewSchool
Program Data: Review data about program costs, types of occupations, completion rates, and median loan debt of students who have graduated from this master program. Master Construction with a Masters in Construction Management.
*Please note that completion of the Master of Construction Management in one year is dependent upon individual progress within the program, including number of courses taken per quarter.