Graduates of the Bachelor of Science in Construction Management program will be prepared to:
- Demonstrate the use of advanced verbal, written, and graphical communication competencies.
- Manage intercultural teams as a leader by setting a direction, aligning resources and positively motivating others.
- Apply integrative thinking to business, technical, and social uncertainties.
- Identify the skills needed to plan, schedule, and control construction projects.
- Differentiate methods to preserve scarce natural resources.