Master of Construction Management Program Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the construction management master’s degree program will be prepared to:
- Exhibit the planning, organization, execution, and legal skills of a construction manager.
- Compare construction management technologies, innovations, and processes.
- Evaluate the logistics underlying construction systems and devise strategies for managing these complexities.
- Demonstrate the financial, managerial, and cognitive acumen of a leader in the construction industry.
- Evaluate how the legal, economic, and social relationships between contracting, the building trades, and the regulatory environment inform construction management.
- Analyze how issues of cost, safety, and design impact project development and implementation.
- Apply global, ethical, and sustainability perspectives to construction management knowledge.