The Construction Management Student Association (CMSA) at NewSchool creates opportunities for students interested in Construction Management to become more involved with the Construction Management professional community as well as develop their professional leadership skills.
CMSA organizes several events during the year that allows students to interact with local professionals as well as enhance their education outside of the classroom.
- Field trips to local construction sites
- Educational seminars and lectures
- Opportunities to interact with local professionals
- Activities to develop leadership and professional skills
- Community outreach activities
Interested in Joining?
Interested in joining or learning more? Contact Ashley Wagner, Student Life Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org