Thank you for your interest in living in the NewSchool student housing at The Lofts at 707 Tenth!
In order to complete the housing application, you must be currently enrolled or have applied for enrollment and met with an Enrollment Specialist at NewSchool of Architecture and Design.
The Housing Process:
1. Complete the Student Housing Application
2. Receive confirmation of housing availability
3. Pay the Student Housing Deposit
4. Sign a Housing Agreement
Housing Fees (Academic Year 2016-2017*):
- Housing: the housing cost for The Lofts at 707 Tenth is $3,085 per quarter (shared room).
- Parking: $100 (month) or $300 (quarterly)
- Student housing (accommodations only) may be financed through financial aid loans, grants or scholarships to those who qualify and may be included in students’ financial aid plans.
*Prices effective: July 1, 2016 - June 30, 2017