Thank you for your interest in living in the NewSchool student housing at The Lofts at 707 Tenth!
In order to complete the housing application, you must be currently enrolled or have applied for enrollment and met with an Enrollment Specialist at NewSchool of Architecture and Design.
The housing process:
1. Enroll at NewSchool as a fulltime student (min. 12 credits)
2. Complete the Student Housing Application
3. Receive confirmation of housing availability
4. Sign a Housing Agreement
5. Pay the Student Housing Deposit
Housing Fees (2016 - 2017 Academic Year*):
- Student Housing Deposit: $500
- Accommodations: $3,085 per quarter (shared room). Cost includes utilities, internet access, furnishings and Resident Life support. Telephone and satellite/cable are the responsibility of students, if desired.
- Parking: $100 per month or $300 quarterly (subject to availability)
- Student housing (accommodations only) may be financed through financial aid loans, grants or scholarships to those who qualify and may be included in students’ financial aid plans.
*Prices effective: July 1, 2016 - June 30, 2017