As a graduate, you experienced the value of an NewSchool education firsthand. Now you have the opportunity to share your passion for NewSchool by recommending a prospective student! If your referral enrolls, he or she will be eligible for our newly created Alumni Legacy Scholarship. Valued at $1,000 per year, this scholarship may be applied to tuition at NewSchool.
To refer a student, simply fill out the Alumni Legacy Scholarship form and include a brief letter of recommendation. Mail the completed form to: NewSchool of Architecture and Design, c/o Alumni Affairs, 1249 F. Street, San Diego, CA 92101
Alternatively, you can refer a student for the Alumni Legacy Scholarship by completing the online form and a letter of recommendation to email@example.com.
Thank you for helping ignite the passion in the next generation of NewSchool students!
Rules and Requirements for the NewSchool Alumni Legacy Scholarship
• The student must be referred by an NewSchool graduate.
• The student must submit a written recommendation along with his or her application for admission.
• This scholarship is for $1,000 and is to be awarded once per calendar year.
• The scholarship is for the entire length of the student’s degree or certificate program so long as the student maintains continuous enrollment.
• Scholarship recipients must be enrolled as full-time degree or certificate students each term.
• Students must maintain a minimum 2.75 GPA each quarter.
• The referring graduate must be in good standing with NewSchool.