Through the Executive Masters of Architecture Program, established architectural practitioners licensed and working in the field have the opportunity to learn the latest in innovation and sustainable design, collaborate with faculty and peers, and gain additional academic credentials from a NAAB-accredited institution.
As part of our commitment to career-friendly convenience, the program features weekend classes, and students can complete their Executive Masters of Architecture Program practicum in their professional offices.
Executive Masters of Architecture Program Requirements
• Online Application.
• Application Fee. Please contact your Enrollment Specialist after submitting your online application to pay the $75 application fee
• License. All applicants must hold and an architectural license within the United States; official documentation of professional licensure must be submitted.
• Undergraduate Degree. All applicants must hold a Bachelor of Arts (or Science) in Architecture, a Bachelor of Environmental Design degree, or a related degree; official documentation of successful completion must be submitted.
• Sponsorship Letter. Applicants must submit a letter from a current employer or a client, if self-employed, describing a commitment to the academic support and time requirements of the program.
• Portfolio and Other Materials. Applicants must submit a portfolio, resume, and letter of interest. Work in the portfolio must be reduced to 8.5”x11”.
Applicants who do not meet the above requirements for admission should contact the Enrollment Department for alternate assessment eligibility.