Building Information Modeling (BIM) for Construction Executives is a 6-week online course with a 1 week residency program for mid-career professionals in architecture and construction management.This course provides executive level leaders and project managers a practical approach to BIM in construction management. Executives will examine ways to leverage BIM in their business. From marketing Construction services, to stakeholder involvement, data management, visualization, quantification, collaboration, coordination and conflict resolution, you will learn improved methods in project delivery. This course will culminate with hands-on workshops in BIM during the final week of the program that will complement your online classroom experience.
- Leverage Building Information Modeling (BIM) in your business
- Utilize BIM in marketing and visualization
- Explore ways for stakeholder involvement and data management
- Tap into the information rich models for quantification and estimating
- Deliver better projects through collaboration, coordination and conflict resolution
The course will be taught by Rabi Sidawi, AIA, a registered architect and a member of the American Institute of Architects. In his current role at Applied Software as a senior AEC solutions consultant, Rabi provides expertise in Project Execution Planning and Building Information Modeling Implementation. Mr. Sidawi also mentors AEC professionals on applications such as FormIt 360 Pro, BIM 360 Glue and Field, Revit, Navisworks Manage, Infraworks 360, A360 Collaboration for Revit, Sustainable Design solutions and Business Process consulting.
The course will run for six-weeks with the first five-weeks to be held online culminating in a one-week residency on our San Diego campus. The online portion can be studied at your own pace. The one-week residency will be held from 9:00am to 4:30pm.
- Hardware: Laptop that meets Autodesk recommended requirements below for Revit 2017 http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/syscert?siteID=123112&id=18844534
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8.1 or 10
- Software Required to be installed: Revit 2017 and Navisworks Manage 2017 (Trial version)
Program Dates: July 10th - August 18th, 2017
Program Fee: $3,000
Information Session Webinar May 18th, 3pm PST, RSVP Today